IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Digital Marketing InternshipEStreet IT solutions pvt ltd
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
IT InternBookmark This
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate
12345 Wake Forest Road, Suite F
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Team is comprised of the industry’s most talented Sales Agents and Administrative Staff. In addition, highly trained professionals specializing in internet, marketing, advertising, graphic design, photography, and public relations work together to ensure every property garners the attention it deserves.
Year after year, The Creig Northrop Team is proud to rank #1 in Long & Foster Real Estate and the #1 Real Estate Team in Maryland.
*By volume and transactions by Wall Street Journal & Real Trends since 2006.
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to join its Marketing Department. The IT Intern will work around 12-15+ hours per week. We are flexible about which days the IT Intern can come in. The IT Intern will work closely with our Director of Digital Marketing and IT Help Desk Administrator.
Responsibilities• Maintain Microsoft and Dell updates on all computers
• Take toner and supply inventory
• Purchase domain names for Single Property Websites and program as needed
• YouTube video validation
• Help maintain the in house Network Attached Storage unit ensuring constant reliability and performance
• Help create a network map for each office
• Printer maintenance
• Troubleshoot minor computer software and hardware issues
• Apple iOS and Google Android Phone support
• Assist with voicemail and Google password resets
• Help maintain the team phone list and Virtual Card Files
Requirements• Experience troubleshooting software and hardware related problems in both a Mac and PC environment
• Detailed knowledge and proficiency working in Microsoft Office Products
• Knowledge of Google Apps (Google Docs,Sheets,Slides)
• Experience with both Apple iOS and Google Android Platforms
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of Voice Over IP phone systems.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Google Apps, VoIP