IT/Computer Systems InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
IT/Computer Systems InternEnvato Group
Health Care InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
IT Operations ManagerIclployalty
IT / Technology / Fiber Optics - Innovation - Competitive - Full Time Tech Sales InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
IT/Computer Systems InternISPEN GROUP
IT/Computer Systems InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
IT InternsipBrother Bru Bru's
IT internBookmark This
Insight strategies group
12 Rt. 17N
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInsight Strategies Group is a national professional staffing boutique agency. We place Engineers, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, Legal and Administrative/HR on an interim, project basis or permanent placement.
We are currently looking for an energetic and personable IT student/grad that has a passion for all things IT and helping people. You should be comfortable to pleasantly deal with tech issues, while also installing, assisting with and maintaining all technology and systems in a fast paced manner. This internship is a great way to gain real world experience and expand your technical skills in a fun environment.
We are a staffing agency so the intern will also assist in recruiting IT candidates. Appropriate training will be provided. Hiring good people is the backbone of our success. Building a strong sourcing (searching), screening (interviewing and eliminating), and hiring process increases the strength of a company as well as the company brand.
- Assisting the VP of IT with upkeep of all technological equipment.
- Installing and troubleshooting in a quick and efficient manner
- Running regular software updates
- Managing any new computer systems or phones
- Printer maintenance
- Helping the rest of the staff in any problems or questions that arise
- Maintaining company website
IT Recruiting duties:
- Assist with sourcing resumes for current requirements
- Train on effective recruiting methods and shadow the recruiters with day-to-day functions
- Use social media to post jobs, and to network with IT professionals
ResponsibilitiesWebsite Development and SEO
- Strong knowledge of technology, hardware and software in a professional services environment
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience dealing with and removing spyware and viruses off of PCs
- Computer & Printer Hardware Repair/Part Replacement
- Knowledge of various internet browsers and how to resolve issues with them
- Network support
- Experience or knowledge of Surfaces and other Tablets
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- IT experience, preferably an education in IT, Computer Science or similar
- A knack for all things tech and a can do attitude