I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
IT internBookmark This
Insight strategies group
12 Rt. 17N
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInsight Strategies Group is a national professional staffing boutique agency. We place Engineers, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, Legal and Administrative/HR on an interim, project basis or permanent placement.
We are currently looking for an energetic and personable IT student/grad that has a passion for all things IT and helping people. You should be comfortable to pleasantly deal with tech issues, while also installing, assisting with and maintaining all technology and systems in a fast paced manner. This internship is a great way to gain real world experience and expand your technical skills in a fun environment.
We are a staffing agency so the intern will also assist in recruiting IT candidates. Appropriate training will be provided. Hiring good people is the backbone of our success. Building a strong sourcing (searching), screening (interviewing and eliminating), and hiring process increases the strength of a company as well as the company brand.
- Assisting the VP of IT with upkeep of all technological equipment.
- Installing and troubleshooting in a quick and efficient manner
- Running regular software updates
- Managing any new computer systems or phones
- Printer maintenance
- Helping the rest of the staff in any problems or questions that arise
- Maintaining company website
IT Recruiting duties:
- Assist with sourcing resumes for current requirements
- Train on effective recruiting methods and shadow the recruiters with day-to-day functions
- Use social media to post jobs, and to network with IT professionals
- Strong knowledge of technology, hardware and software in a professional services environment
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience dealing with and removing spyware and viruses off of PCs
- Computer & Printer Hardware Repair/Part Replacement
- Knowledge of various internet browsers and how to resolve issues with them
- Network support
- Experience or knowledge of Surfaces and other Tablets
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- IT experience, preferably an education in IT, Computer Science or similar
- A knack for all things tech and a can do attitude