I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
IT InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army National Capital Area
2626 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Posted: May 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder direct management of the IT Manager, this intern will assist The Salvation Army National Capital Area Command with IT support throughout the Area Command.
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis. Minimum: 3 months with 15 hours/week during school year; 30-40 hours/week during the summer. If interning full time for 3+ months, we can provide a metro stipend.
ResponsibilitiesHelp support and manage other projects and event logistics including, but not limited to:
• Troubleshoot/repair computers.
• Troubleshoot/repair copiers.
• Troubleshoot/repair e-mail system.
• Set up new computers for new employees.
• Troubleshoot/repair new network printers.
• Write reports on tasks completed.
• Create an inventory of equipment.
• Troubleshoot/repair minor network problems.
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Have strong communication and organizational skills.
• Be able to work independently.
• Have knowledge of system operations and network configuration.
• Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Have strong time management skills.
• Be able to lift 25lbs.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college/program or have an A+ certificate.
• Interested in working within a large organization and learning more about IT.
• Must have completed two years of college or have comparable work experience in IT field.
• Due to required background check and the length of time for processing, must have US citizenship.