iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
IT InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army National Capital Area
2626 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder direct management of the IT Manager, this intern will assist The Salvation Army National Capital Area Command with IT support throughout the Area Command.
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis. Minimum: 3 months with 15 hours/week during school year; 30-40 hours/week during the summer. If interning full time for 3+ months, we can provide a metro stipend.
ResponsibilitiesHelp support and manage other projects and event logistics including, but not limited to:
• Troubleshoot/repair computers.
• Troubleshoot/repair copiers.
• Troubleshoot/repair e-mail system.
• Set up new computers for new employees.
• Troubleshoot/repair new network printers.
• Write reports on tasks completed.
• Create an inventory of equipment.
• Troubleshoot/repair minor network problems.
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Have strong communication and organizational skills.
• Be able to work independently.
• Have knowledge of system operations and network configuration.
• Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Have strong time management skills.
• Be able to lift 25lbs.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college/program or have an A+ certificate.
• Interested in working within a large organization and learning more about IT.
• Must have completed two years of college or have comparable work experience in IT field.
• Due to required background check and the length of time for processing, must have US citizenship.