Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Website Design InternBookmark This
2230 119th St
College Point, NY
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a leader of e-commerce industry, iBenzer is a fast-paced electronics retailer located in college point, Queens that specializes in offering well made cell phone and computer accessories on Amazon and Walmart. We are looking for a par time or full time Website Designer to join our dynamic growing team.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities• Assists in the IT Team to maintain and enhance company websites, includes doing updates, building new pages and create new portals.
• Setup, management, and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
• Able to install, configure, troubleshoot, and support Apple and Windows clients.
• Train staff with use of IT related equipment.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or technical discipline.
• Ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
• Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Attention to detail is a must and experienced on design in the ecommerce space is a plus.