Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
Accounts Receivable / ARSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Wordpress Developer (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
IT Security InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Application Support EngineerInsynQ
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
ReceptionistSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
IT InternshipBookmark This
4705 Old Highway 37
Posted: November 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChastain-Skillman is an engineering firm serving Central Florida and Polk County for the past 65 years. Our services include civil and environmental engineering, surveying, and environmental and public health science services.
We are looking for dynamic motivated students with a passion to learn and support our IT staff.
ResponsibilitiesInternship responsibilities will include:
• Support/ trouble shooting PC Hardware issues, Desktop OS software issues (general Windows OS issues) and desktop application issues in programs such as AutoCAD, Civil3D,etc.
• Monitor the backup system and ensure data security
• Update and maintain asset management/ inventory management list
• Monitor AV and anti-malware solution to ensure corporate security
• Develop on maintain user training as needed
• Perform repairs to equipment as needed
Requirements• Juniors & Seniors Majoring in Computer Science, IT or related field, GPA 3.0 or higher
• Must be able to lift over 25 pounds
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Must have strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience working closely on a team as well as independently
• Must have effective time management skills and a strong work ethic
• Must exhibit a high sense of personal motivation and urgency coupled with appropriate action