IT InternshipBookmark This
Magnovo Training Group LLC
Posted: July 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeneral small business IT and Wordpress support. We already have websites and systems in place, we need help with ongoing maintenance as things come up. There are no major projects or overhauls, it’s just fixing/updating/refreshing as needed.
• create email accounts for new hires (O365 and IMAP)
• delete email accounts for terminated employees
• tech support for email, changing passwords, etc
• tech support for facilitators and back office
• tech support for 0365/master calendar
• manage Rob's technology, and office admin
• website revisions and tweaks as needed, e.g. add newsletter sign up button on sites, add holiday team building pages back to main menus (pages still exist, they need to be added back to menus)
• site uptime/downtime. Site triage if an outage occurs
• add/remove/update workshops as we change our offerings. This will be creating new wordpress pages, uploading/embedding images, adding to menu
• add/remove/update forms as we change our offerings. Our current form plugin is Contact Form 7.
What’s their fee structure?
What’s their area/s of expertise?
Please send a proposal based on our needs and overview of this conversation (so I can share it with my team).