IT IntershipBookmark This
279 Nutmeg Rd South
South Windsor, CT
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Job Title: Information Technology Intern
LOCATION: South Windsor, Connecticut
Schedule: flexible; 15-40 hours per week
Reporting to: IT Administrator
Want an awesome internship in a fast paced IT environment? We are looking for a highly motivated intern who specializes (or wants to specialize) in the field of information technology. You’ll work with us and learn how to grow as a market leader in business focused IT and VoIP. Get practical experience alongside our elite team of seasoned IT professionals and experience an excellent work environment filled with like-minded, positive people, each providing superior IT services. This unpaid internship will offer valuable on-the-job training, introduction to Managed IT support and give an opportunity to gain experience with a growing industry leader. This position will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, interaction with staff and customers along with the chance for you to test your skills in real life applications. This internship will also provide the chance for tremendous growth and can lead to a full time position based on performance.
The friendly and relaxed work place environment of this established company helps foster creativity and efficiency by giving everyone a chance to provide project input. We pride ourselves on giving our interns the best experience possible to help them develop their skills for the future. Come build your skills with us, let your creative genius and talents be used for real world applications. Be a part of an incredible team today!
Nutmeg Technologies is a rapidly growing Managed IT Service and Telephony provider. Our solutions make it easier for companies to focus on their business, instead of their IT and communications structure. Our solutions allow our clients to stay ahead of the competition by using the latest technologies to communicate and mainstream processes.
Responsibilities- Assist IT Infrastructure team in various projects
- Document IT process flows, systems, and network configurations
- Analyze IT processes
- Design and test new technology
- Recommend improvements of existing protocols and systems
- Incorporate IT best practices into business operation
- Intern will stay well organized and abreast of all IT commitments and projects.
- Intern must report to corporate headquarters for internship: 279 Nutmeg Rd. South, South Windsor Connecticut
Requirements- Experience working in a professional setting and providing support service to end-users.
- Experience performing in a junior IT administrator role preferred, with knowledge of Active Directory, Phone, Mobile device and A/V setups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Understand of common computer and software systems (Windows, MacOS, etc.)
- Possess skills in analyzing, and trouble-shooting.