Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT RecruiterBookmark This
Vector Consulting Inc
6455 East Johns Crossing
Posted: June 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVector Consulting, an Atlanta-based IT talent acquisition company, is expanding and seeks interns within its Technical Recruiting Department.
The ideal candidate(s) should be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field; an analytical approach to problem solving, a strong understanding of technology and a great social media presence.
If you are focused, dedicated, and motivated to succeed, we will provide you with the environment - ability to learn and grow, deliver winning experiences, autonomy, tools and resources - needed for you to make a strong and rewarding career as a Technical Recruiter
RequirementsDuties and Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
• The primary functions and duties include:
• Develop an effective pipeline of IT talent for potential upcoming opportunities
• Manage and curate internal candidate database (ATS)
• Create and implement sourcing/recruitment strategies and interview plans for different IT positions
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and source/recruit the very best candidates
• Assess resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company, client and position
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
• Document all stakeholder communications, throughout the sourcing/recruiting lifecycle
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing/recruiting strategies
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices