Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT Security InternBookmark This
TruShield Security Solutions
22375 Broderick Drive 100
Posted: May 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The IT Security Technical Intern will assist the organization with all technical initiatives under the guidance of the Chief Security Architect and/or his designee. This candidate will focus on technical areas of business including security research, datacenter implementation, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, documentation, website updates, and other duties as directed.
TruShield is a technology focused on delivering cost-effective, high quality cyber security solutions to organizations of all sizes across all industries. We provide our clients with the knowledge, expertise and technology necessary to successfully address the threats of doing business in the Internet Age
1. Assist in the deployment of a 24/7 Security Operations Center including physical and virtual Linux and Windows servers, SAN, network hardware and desktop monitoring station
2. Develop technical, process and procedure documentation as required
3. Work with team to design and implement security research lab
4. Assist in the performance of penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and other technical evaluations as required
5. Assist technical team in developing and refining pre-sales technical documentation for security-focused services
6. Assist Chief Security Architect as directed
7. Other duties as required
1. Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing
2. Experience with Information Technology including Linux, Windows, Storage Area Networks, Cisco networking, and/or IT Security
3. Fast-thinking, creative and adaptable problem solver
4. Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to produce professional quality documentation
7. Familiarity with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
8. Ability to multitask; detail oriented; fast learner