IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
Internship, IT and Web DevelopmentBD Electronics
IT Support InternBookmark This
3292 E. Spring St.
Long Beach, CA
Posted: May 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an academic internship that will provide real work experience. Information Technology interns provide a variety of administrative functions and computer support. The intern provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solution. Other duties will include: write training manuals in relation to use of computer applications, provide training to new computer users, maintain daily performance of computer systems and gain feedback from customers about computer usage
Individuals interested in the positon should not apply through Internships.com but instead use the following link :
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Help network administrators ensure network connections are in place.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Write training manuals.
• Train computers users.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers.
• Run diagnostic program to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Networks (Wan), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Knowledge of maintaining services set up and functionality
• Set up and maintain of companywide services
• Follow maintenance
Requirements-Majoring in Computer Science, Industrial System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer
Engineering, or related IT discipline
-Experience in working with Java, XML, Objective-C, Swift, C#
-Experience working with Android Studio, Xcode, Xamarin
-Junior or higher, currently enrolled in school
-Capable of working with others to develop a mobile application