IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Mobile IOS/Android & Software Full Stack DeveloperEtching-It.com
IT Support International Internship *IN MALTA, EUROPE*Bookmark This
Posted: September 14 2016
Company Location: London, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternshipGuru helps undergraduates and graduates bridge the gap between university and employment, by providing specialised international internship programmes, which equip students with the perfect mix of work experience, personal development and cultural experiences.
ResponsibilitiesIT Support Technicians may perform the following tasks:
• identify the hardware and software needed to provide solutions to problems
• Assist with the customisation and adaptation of existing programmes to meet users’ requirements
• Provide telephone, face-to-face and online support to customers
• Download and install appropriate software
• Connect users to networks and provide initial training in facilities and applications
• Liaise with vendors and programmers
• Provide information relating to customers’ software purchasing decisions
• Make sure users can use the equipment by providing personal tuition and self-help instructions
• Undertake housekeeping and reporting functions for the area of responsibility.