IT Operation Support AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Business AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
IT TECHBookmark This
Simmering Soup Kitchen LLC
1800 Mendon Rd
Posted: March 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This position is responsible for ensuring all desktops run smoothly in a fast-paced 24/7 environment. This involves providing support of Windows desktop PCs and network technical support, including all cabling and connectivity (network and telecom), printers, emails, backups, enterprise servers and all other IT help desk support needs.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide advanced technical and informational assistance to users of the computer network
• Install software on PC s and laptops
• Provide assistance to remote users and assistance with advanced Microsoft Office application questions
• Develop macros and templates to automate document production
• Assist with the installation, configuration and support of Windows-based applications in a Windows server environment.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
• Excellent communication skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3+ years of Help Desk, IT support or Corporate IT
• A strong sense of drive and self-accountability
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with Microsoft Operating experience
• The ability to keep calm under pressure
• Ability to tackle and solve small and large scale problems