Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
Accounts Receivable / ARSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Wordpress Developer (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
IT Security InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Application Support EngineerInsynQ
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
ReceptionistSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
IT TECHBookmark This
Simmering Soup Kitchen LLC
1800 Mendon Rd
Posted: March 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This position is responsible for ensuring all desktops run smoothly in a fast-paced 24/7 environment. This involves providing support of Windows desktop PCs and network technical support, including all cabling and connectivity (network and telecom), printers, emails, backups, enterprise servers and all other IT help desk support needs.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide advanced technical and informational assistance to users of the computer network
• Install software on PC s and laptops
• Provide assistance to remote users and assistance with advanced Microsoft Office application questions
• Develop macros and templates to automate document production
• Assist with the installation, configuration and support of Windows-based applications in a Windows server environment.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
• Excellent communication skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3+ years of Help Desk, IT support or Corporate IT
• A strong sense of drive and self-accountability
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with Microsoft Operating experience
• The ability to keep calm under pressure
• Ability to tackle and solve small and large scale problems