IT Tech InternshipBookmark This
401 S LaSalle St. Suite 1203
Posted: August 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe goal of Jexet Technologies doing business is to deliver top-industry standard and enterprise-scaled service to fully support business owners for them to focus only on their specific business without IT concerns. Our technical intern program was created to select the potential job candidates who might be a great fit to our company culture and for our clients.
Learn the most popular PSA tools
Learn the most popular RMM tools
Learn in a real life Help Desk environment
Learn about how managed IT processes and usual procedures
Mentorship from experienced technicians
Potential position if performance meets the standards of the company
Possible career paths:
Help Desk Tech
Service Team Lead
ResponsibilitiesTasks and Description:
* 3 months unpaid intern/training program
* Go through company training to develop skills in commonly used IT software and develop personal knowledge.
* Answer and make calls to gather client and ticket information.
* Use ConnectWise ticketing system to generate and update tickets.
* Successfully coordinate with co-employees and clients to fulfill tasks as needed.
* Perform basic desktop troubleshooting after training period.
* Ad-hoc office tasks.
High integrity and working ethic
Have an honest passion for IT
Proactive and hardworking
Eager for continuous learning
Friendly and patient demeanor
Willing to work in a team as a good team player
Must have basic IT knowledge
Good communication skills both oral and written
Full-time availability preferred but not required