Digital Marketing InternshipEStreet IT solutions pvt ltd
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Jr. Security Consultant - InternCISOSHARE
Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorking here will be a great opportunity to learn about the technology involved in all phases of business management; Including but not limited to Purchasing, Inventory, Production Systems, Point of Sale, Process Management and Accounting.
Job responsibilities would be learning to support end users on company software systems. Creating simple web based data collection programs. Learning to document business processes.
Hours are flexible and can be a part or full time position depending on candidate’s availability and school schedule. Company business hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 to 5:00 pm. With some night and weekend hours required on occasion as projects require.
Responsibilities- Job responsibilities would be learning to support end users on company software systems.
- Creating simple web based data collection programs.
- Learning to document business processes.
- Familiarity with Windows OS including workstations and servers
- Basic A/V skills
- Previous coursework and a desire to learn basic network infrastructure
- Assessment and documentation of company’s workstations, networking equipment, servers as it relates to hardware and installed software
Requirements- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow directions
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Desire to grow intellectually and career-wise
- Previous hospitality is helpful, but not necessary