Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Jr. Security Consultant - InternCISOSHARE
Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
website developer Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
2227 US Hwy 1
North Brunswick, NJ
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description* Strong knowledge of Visual Basic, SQL Server, .NET, C++, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
* 2+ years professional experience developing on technology platforms in the Microsoft technology stack.
* Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering field is desired.
* Experience in the following areas: Software architecture and development: Data modeling and database design; Web application security;
* Be able to communicate technical issues in business terms so that senior leadership can evaluate options and make sound decisions.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly organized, focused, flexible, motivated, detail oriented, and dedicated team player.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Insert relevant terms)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing