IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Jr. Security Consultant - InternCISOSHARE
Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
website developer Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
IT Networking Computer Systems Set up and AssistanceSummit Camp & Travel
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
4600 W. 77th St #100
Posted: December 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt JellyFeet- We manufacture the world's first occlusive foot cover that helps treat dry feet, heel fissures, plantar warts, athlete's foot, toe-nail fungus, MSRA, and a whole lot more. Consider JellyFeet a condom for your foot! Established in 2012 as company, but did not go live and start selling until quarter two of 2015. Located in Edina MN, JellyFeet is a MN small business participating in the Angel Tax Credit through the state of Minnesota.
We are looking for interns to add to our bench strength in strategic areas of web design, content organization, custom code, java, my sequel, adobe, php, and word press (all levels). Ability to arrange content, photos, videos and overall structure is very crucial. These individuals will gain a strong sense of working within a start up company where the ownership is heavily involved, engaged, and passionate about the overall success, health, and development of the team. Longterm growth opportunities will be presented to those who add value, display a strong, consistent work ethic, attention to detail, willing to work within a team, and over communicate to ensure the brand messaging is always on point for the clients of the company.
What to expect: Structure, Organization, Deadlines, Online Collaborative workspace, Travel opportunities, Telecommuting, FUN Team building events both local and national, Open, Honest, Candid dialogue with ownership, and the entire team, GROWTH, WORK EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONAL WORK PLACE, EDINA, access to coffee, beer, cookies!
Responsibilities- Engage in conversations with existing web/SEO,SEM, and other strategic vendors to ensure correct transfer of information is passed along for timely execution on projects to meet company deadlines.
- Build webpages that fit company vision and ongoing marketing efforts.
- Assist with tracking, documenting, and developing ongoing IT spend, while recommending cost control methods to streamline cost, analyzing existing SaaS, to recommend the most value and control cost of the business.
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication, effectiveness with customers, and follow up
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Enhance and provide website maintenance on existing website, landing pages, both company and personal pages that are owned by the Founder and CEO of the company.
- Lead, Teach, and Train, and Coach the team on proper communication methods for ensuring the overall health of the IT dept with the company is positive and growing effectively.
- Execute timely updates with photos, videos, blogs, and content that should be changed on the all customer facing technology whenever requested upon by management.
- Recommend best practices, cost savings initiatives, and software that will help the company grow.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: ( Word-Press, My Sequel, PHP, Adobe, Liniux, Custom code, JAVA. )
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency with file sharing, data security, and cloud based platforms.
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing large pieces of information that needs to be tracked, organized, and understood in real time.
- Google Business Applications
- Familiar with Google YouTube, Vlogging, uploading mix media and story telling is a plus.
- Willingness to learn new software that the company believes will help with marketing, and advertising efforts.
- Required to learn, and use the following softwares but not limited to InfusionSoft, Basecamp, Highrise, SproutSocial, and Google Apps
SkillsRequired - PHP Applications, WordPress, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Linux, Security Management, MySQL, Adobe, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Mobile Web Design, Responsive Web Design, Landing Page Optimization, Landing Pages, Banner Design, Banner, Banner Ads, Content Creation, Content Delivery, Data Analytics
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish