Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Information Security InternThe College Board
IT/Automated Test Engineer InternThe College Board
Information Technology Internships - Cloud, Big Data, OpenSource, RHEV, Health ITAEEC, LLC
Front Desk ReceptionistDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Intern - ITAndromeda Advantage Inc
SAP HANA - Training and placement Session Starts On 03/25/2017TekTaurus Education
IT/Operations InternBookmark This
Results for Development Institute
1111 19th Street NW Suite 700
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Results for Development Institute (R4D) is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, DC. R4D’s mission is to bridge the gap between policy analysis and implementation in key areas of social and economic development in low and middle income countries. Since its founding in 2007, R4D has built a track record of successfully implementing projects in health and transparency, and is starting additional lines of work in education and small business financing.
R4D offers internships at its headquarters in Washington, D.C. The internship program is designed to provide students and recent graduates with an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and training about our programs and projects in developing countries as well as supporting areas of R4D. R4D seeks an Operations intern. The Intern will provide coordinating and administrative support to the internal operations program.
Description of internship:
Responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks including, but not limited to:
• Prepare, update, review, and edit memos, correspondence, reports, or other written materials.
• Create, update, and maintain databases.
• Help organize and setup furniture and equipment throughout office.
• Help setup and operate audio visual equipment in the conference rooms.
• Check conference room calendar regularly to ensure all necessary information is available for upcoming event.
• Help update inventory of all office equipment and furniture.
• Assist end users with basic IT troubleshooting: Windows 10, OS X, Office 2016/Office 365, printing and other basic software and hardware issues
The candidate will gain the following educational knowledge and training by the end of the internship:
• First-hand experience working in the non-profit sector, in the operations, technology and facilities department.
• Integrate knowledge and skills from the classroom into the workplace.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write "Operations Intern - Your Name".
No email or telephone inquiries.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
• Experience and/or interest in non-profit organizations
• A major or current studies in Business Administration, Accounting, IT Management or other related field.
• Office experience desired, preferably in a non-profit setting on a team-oriented project.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Windows/OSX operating systems
• Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.