IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
Networking/Systems Technology / IT / Full Time Live in at Camp Great for F1 StudentsSummit Camp & Travel
Internship For Graduates - SAP SD Role For FreshersBookmark This
2540, Route 130 North, Suite 118A,
Posted: July 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSAPSOL Technologies Inc, is looking for SAP BASIS candidate for their in-house projects which are related to worldwide SAP clients in different countries where their client operates internationally.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Must be a good team player with proven skills in collaboration with large and global cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills
• Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Training in SAP SD module is required
• SAP configuration expertise for all SD related functionality to support the Order to Cash business process, including master data, pricing, sales orders, quotes, deliveries and billings.
• Should be able to get involved in designing, configuring and testing of SAP SD business processes.
• Ability to learn how to functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, forms and reports to support business requirements
• Ability to learn and perform process decomposition, root cause analysis, gap analysis and blueprint definition
• Candidates with experience do not apply as this project is for candidates who want to gain experience in SAP projects.
• Interested candidates please E-mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org