- Internships /
- IT /
- Jr. Software Engineer (This is NOT an internship, this is an entry level Full time job )
IT/Computer Systems InternSilvacom
Digital media & marketing intern- fast growing startupHireClub
IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
Jr. Software Engineer (This is NOT an internship, this is an entry level Full time job )Bookmark This
Allyis Info Systems
Plaza at Yarrow Bay,10210 NE Points Drive, Suite 200
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1996, Allyis has grown into a trusted partner to clients throughout Microsoft and to other corporate clients in the Northwest region. We focus on delivering solutions that power our clients' businesses while creating a work environment that supports and inspires our employees. Allyis offers technology consulting, managed services, and staffing solutions that help organizations reduce costs, improve performance, and meet their unique objectives.
Responsibilitieswe are hiring Jr. Software Developers for our development center in Kirkland. The Candidates should be proficient in Java, C++ or C#.
Requirements*This is a full time entry level job.*
Location: Kirkland, WA
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of experience object oriented programming (C#, C++ or .NET preferred)
• Ability to solve complex problems that arise during the development process
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and deal with ambiguity
• Self-starter who needs minimal direction
• Solid customer service skills (written/verbal) in English
• Team player who thrives in a high paced environment
• Quick study who can swiftly become a top performer
• Creative problem solving
SkillsRequired - C#
Preferred - Java, C++