- Internships /
- IT /
- Jr. Software Developer (This is NOT an internship, this is an entry level Full time job )
IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Mobile IOS/Android & Software Full Stack DeveloperEtching-It.com
Jr. Software Developer (This is NOT an internship, this is an entry level Full time job )Bookmark This
Allyis Info Systems
Plaza at Yarrow Bay,10210 NE Points Drive, Suite 200
Posted: October 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1996, Allyis has grown into a trusted partner to clients throughout Microsoft and to other corporate clients in the Northwest region. We focus on delivering solutions that power our clients' businesses while creating a work environment that supports and inspires our employees. Allyis offers technology consulting, managed services, and staffing solutions that help organizations reduce costs, improve performance, and meet their unique objectives.
Responsibilitieswe are hiring Jr. Software Developers for our development center in Kirkland. The Candidates should be proficient in .NET, C++ or C#.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of experience object oriented programming (C#, C++ or .NET preferred)
• Ability to solve complex problems that arise during the development process
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and deal with ambiguity
• Self-starter who needs minimal direction
• Solid customer service skills (written/verbal) in English
• Team player who thrives in a high paced environment
• Quick study who can swiftly become a top performer
• Creative problem solving
SkillsRequired - Coding Experience
Preferred - C++, C#, .NET