IT Intellect InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT/Computer Systems InternUnited Technology
IT/Computer Systems InternOphir Energy Plc.
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Information Technology InternGlynn Networking Solutions
Intern - Help DeskCapital Metro
Software CodingDigitalJetstream LLC
Junior UI/UX DesignerBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionflextimeHealth is seeking a Junior UI/UX Designer to interact with product teams and create superior user experiences; this is critical to being successful in the position. The Junior UI/UX Designer will design to support multiple products on web, iOS and Android platforms. As a Junior UX/UI designer, you must produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution across all platforms. The successful candidate will have a passion for design, a strong appreciation for user-centric design, a love of technology and excellent communication skills.
RequirementsProven UX/UI design experience with demonstrable UI design skills and a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Understanding of the principles of user-centered design.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
PLEASE SEND LINK WITH PORTFOLIO