IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
Internship, IT and Web DevelopmentBD Electronics
Junior Wireless Network TechnicianBookmark This
Posted: January 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKDC Technologies, California small business specializing in WIFI deployment and managed IT services, is seeking WIFI technician Intern to assist with job surveys, creating wireless diagrams, installing access points, firewall, router, writing proposals, and follow up calls to prospective clients.
Responsibilities- Assist with site assessments and wireless heat maps.
- Assist with installation and configuration of access points, wireless management system, firewall/router.
- Follow up with prospective clients.
- Provide technical support.
Requirements- Basic knowledge of networking.
- Knowledge of wireless networking preferred.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
SkillsRequired - Business Networking, Technical Assistance
Preferred - Wireless Access, Technical Data Analysis, Network Administration, Wireless Networking