Level 1 TS Internship ProgramBookmark This
Advanced Wireless, Inc.
5012 W. Ashland Way
Posted: January 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvanced Wireless, Inc. enables the Internet of Things. IoT allows you to track, manage and allocate your resources
ranging from capitol equipment to human capital, from anywhere at any time. These solutions include wireless LAN & Broadband, Mobile Computing & Printing, Wireless Voice-Over-IP, and Wireless Intrusion Prevention technologies.
AWI serves customers in 50 states, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Responsibilities- Attend and pass online and in lab training sessions
- Receive, stage, configure and test WLAN and mobile computing solutions
- Provide phone and online Level 1 Technical Support
- Provide technical assistance as required to Wireless Associates
- Participate in program a minimum of 4 hours a day, a a minimum of 3 days a week.
Requirements- Highly motivated, organized and ethical
- Currently enrolled and in good standing as a full-time student at an
accredited college or university with applicable field of study to posted
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 35 pounds