Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Technical SupportInstreamatic Inc
Junior Java with TrainingDragon Upskills
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Marketing InternBookmark This
641 S Street NW, Third Floor
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small computer consulting company located in NorthWest Washington DC (next to the Shaw Metro - Green Line). We are in the WeWork complex which is an exciting workplace where work and fun go together!
We focus on mobile applications for business and all processes integrating them into business. This brings us into front end development, server management, backend development and the communications transport between the two.
This intern position will work with the owners of the company and a company we contract for sales to develop a marketing strategy from idea through implementation. You will define the problems and goals and develop a workable marketing plan to move the company forward. If there is time during your tenure you will then start to implement the marketing plan.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- This is a 1099 position
SkillsRequired - Excellent communication skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excellent organizational skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred - Marketing for Small Business, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communications Planning