Marketing InternBookmark This
ALSIGE Foundation Inc
Posted: June 04 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYouth With Technology (YWT) is a 501c3 sponsored program, founded in 2014 and was established to increase career opportunities and provide training in STEM education to underprivileged and at-risk youth as well as persons with disabilities in different aspects of technology.
YWT was founded by a certified IT professional who himself was an underprivileged youth from Leesburg, FL. His passion for teaching other youth was motivated by his own experiences and how liberating a career in IT could help solidify a bright future for our youth. The organization’s (program’s) partnership with Ambitek Learning has allowed the opportunity to offer beginner-to-advanced IT training as well as professional development training for our youth as IT education can be very expensive. The average rate for industry-standard certification training can range from $2,000 to $3,500 per course. YWT strives to provide our unique professional level-learning opportunities tailored to be taught to middle and high students at an affordable rate while also providing them with other marketable skills and resources they need to be successful in any career.
Our mission is to provide effective and affordable training to students who are passionate about and/or have an interest in computer science and technology. The training we offer will greatly increase student opportunities and success in STEM careers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.