IT/Computer SystemsReliance capital limited
Client Services Specialist - InternshipSynthesio, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternWico Metal Products
Project Management InternshipTrovisto Security
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Wordpress-Website InternshipSRG Fashion
Information Technology / Software Engineering InternshipsNeST Group of Companies
Marketing InternBookmark This
5D Technology Solutions
Posted: July 18 2016
Company Location: Sicklerville, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
5D Technology Solutions redefines the future of IT by providing "Smart" IT Solutions and staff augmentation to Fortune 500 companies, Federal, state and local governments. We help our clients leverage the internet of things and create new interactions between the organization and its clients- adapting to societal and technology pressures that drive automation to reshape interactions, security and efficiency. We help our clients execute their IT & digital agendas by focusing on automating and augmenting processes with digital devices and technologies and providing expert technical resources to meet their immediate and long term goals including the following:
*Software Development Program Management
WHERE: This role can be virtual. However, the home office is located in Sicklerville, NJ
WHY: Gain experience with an industry leading firm focused on driving change. Learn under the leadership of an 18 year sales executive.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements-Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.