I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Marketing InternBookmark This
24-47 44 st
Posted: July 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMulti platform mobile application including E-eCommerce, Marketing,Social media
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.