IT/Computer Systems InternSilvacom
Digital media & marketing intern- fast growing startupHireClub
IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 07 2015
Company Location: Spring Hill, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a individual that would like to talk to people and try to drum up new business for a local homegrown computer repair business that is established in Springhill Tennessee. Looking for someone that would like gain skills by calling local businesses up and determining if we could help them with their computer needs. And for the individual if they're providing results on a monthly basis there will be monthly bonus to each individual.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Building Customer Relations, Building Customer Loyalty
Preferred - Answering Phones, Note Taking, B2B Marketing Strategy