IT/Computer Systems InternKingston5 Productions
IT Operation Support AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Business AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a individual that would like to talk to people and try to drum up new business for a local homegrown computer repair business that is established in Springhill Tennessee. Looking for someone that would like gain skills by calling local businesses up and determining if we could help them with their computer needs. And for the individual if they're providing results on a monthly basis there will be monthly bonus to each individual.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Building Customer Relations, Building Customer Loyalty
Preferred - Answering Phones, Note Taking, B2B Marketing Strategy