Web Developer / DesignerSmart Marketers
Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Web CopywriterBeloved Streets of America
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer Systems InternKingston5 Productions
IT Operation Support AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Business AnalystCSX Corporation
Marketing InternBookmark This
37600 Central Court
Posted: December 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssists in establishing and developing effective marketing plans.
Marketing plans consist of comprehensive publicity, promotional, sales and merchandising strategies and campaigns.
Includes recommendations for various media layouts such as copy, photographic, print, and broadcast releases.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.