SAP S4(Simple Finance on HANA) - Training and placement Session Starts On 02/25/2017TekTaurus Education
Front-End Developer InternWREVEL
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Lids Sports Group InternshipLids Sports Group
Indiana Office of Energy Development Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternUnited Technology
Marketing InternBookmark This
37600 Central Court
Posted: December 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssists in establishing and developing effective marketing plans.
Marketing plans consist of comprehensive publicity, promotional, sales and merchandising strategies and campaigns.
Includes recommendations for various media layouts such as copy, photographic, print, and broadcast releases.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.