Front-End Developer InternWREVEL
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Lids Sports Group InternshipLids Sports Group
Indiana Office of Energy Development Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternUnited Technology
Undergraduate Student Worker (IT)Synectics Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1618 Stanford St
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCorpinfo’s Cloud Computing Division is growing rapidly underpinned by strong partnerships with the giants of the cloud computing era. The team specializes in taking customers on the journey to successful cloud adoption for their business.
Corpinfo is a leading technology firm providing consulting services, infrastructure solutions, and managed services since 1983. We use our experience to ensure that our clients have the best technical solutions to solve their business challenges and bring value to their organization.
Responsibilities• Assist in all aspects of digital content creation, including blogs, emails, social media, press releases, videos, webinars, whitepapers, and miscellaneous marketing/sales collateral and campaigns
• Assist with planning and attending our customer-facing events
• Assist with planning upcoming tradeshow participation
• Assist the marketing team with our website redesign
Requirements• Creative genius with outstanding copywriting skills
• Strong communication skills and great attention to detail
• Design (Adobe suite) experience a plus
• Photography experience a plus
• Social media experience a plus
• WordPress and/or coding experience a plus
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
• Proven ability to make things happen and get results
• Enrolled in a four-year accredited university majoring in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, and/or Public Relations
• 3.25 minimum GPA