IT Pre-SalesCatalyst Data Solutions Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternMESA LABORATORIES
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
S&G Innovation Ltd
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWe are a small start-up company which develops and markets a sales-related web application with a unique facility which we believe has the potential to grow into a sizeable business venture with the potential to generate significant income for the equity partners.
Once the business passes break-even point, salaries related to the business performance will be accorded to the start-up team members.
This APP is available on Windows and Android platforms at the moment. It will require the implementation of a structured relative database which we plan initially to grow to about 10GB and 2 million users. The database will include text and pictures, and ultimately video. In the timescale of our plans, we envisage the database being accessed on average around 30,000 times per day.
We are looking for a keen Media intern who is interested in technology and in a detailed process of Film/Video/Photo production. for promotional purposes..
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment