IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
.NET Training and 100% PlacementBookmark This
Dextro Software Systems INC
14 washington Road Building NO 5
Posted: November 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDextro Inc is a Global Information Technology Implementation and Outsourcing Services Provider with an exceptional track record of providing high quality, on-budget, and on-time solutions to demanding clients. Our business knowledge in key verticals helps us provide solutions that are customized to address the specific needs while focusing on maximizing value of Information Technology investments such that clients can achieve their business objectives. We believe in fostering long-term relationships, and partner with our clients in their success.
ResponsibilitiesCandidates ideally would possess 2-3 years of experience and/or Bachelor’s Degree in
Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as
individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/
supervisor of the company as well as with Dextro Software Systems, Inc. staff.
• 2-3 years of working experience in asp.net technologies with MVC
• Must have hands on coding in C#.NET, ASP.NET , MVC 3.0/4.0
• Must have working knowledge on Entity Framework
• Must have working knowledge on Web services and WCF
• Must have working knowledge on JQuery, HTML, DHTML and Java Script
• Must have strong knowledge on SQL Database server
• Working experience with source controls i.e. VSS, TFS or SVN
• Should be a Team Player as well as Individual Contributor
• Should have worked at least in 3 to 4 live projects
• Proven understanding of the SDLC
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
RequirementsUnder the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and
implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs
software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established
guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.