Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Paid Intern-Jr IT/Network SystemsBookmark This
3627 E Indian School Road Suite 205
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a junior intern in office position. We are looking for a dependable, motivated individual to assist the Senior Systems Development Manager with various IT system related tasks. This roll involves employee PC support, customer CMS and domain management as well as administering and maintaining information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment). This position requires the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize projects including daily PC support requests.
• Paid internship
• Flexible schedule
• Perfect for students
• Monday –Friday, no later than 4pm
• Fun relaxed company culture and an open office concept
• Espresso Machine
Responsibilities• Responsible for hardware inventory, maintenance and software license management
• Assist new staff with PC/account setup
• Employee support and troubleshooting of personal computers and other hardware.
• Initial setups of Content Management Systems
• Assist with client domain management
Requirements• Working toward a degree in Computer Science related field
• Some working knowledge of IT, and networks
• 1-2 years of experience with HTML/CSS/JS/PHP development, SQL databases, SQL query scripting, database skills, business web development, batch file scripting preferred
• Ability to install/uninstall/configure and troubleshoot software programs
• Excellent verbal and written skills
•Must be a team player, ready to work hard and willing to step outside the box to make a difference
• Programming experience or exposure in any programming language
• Experience in Call Center environment
• Working knowledge of VOIP
• Windows/Linux servers
• Management of DNS Records
SkillsRequired - MySQL, Web Development, HTML + CSS, PHP Applications, Broadband Networks
Preferred - VoIP, Microsoft Servers, Linux server administration, Batch Files, DNS administration