Part-Time – IT Paid InternshipBookmark This
Community Workforce Solutions, Inc.
3011 Falstaff Road
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Workforce Solutions, Inc. is seeking a candidate to work directly with the Office Manager and Agency IT Contractor to provide direct IT support. The position is a part-time paid internship position between 10 and 15 hours per week with the potential for more as needed.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Troubleshoot and repair computer systems and mobile devices, and provide back up support to agency IT contractor.
• Website Maintenance
• Respond to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive manner.
• Supports coordination of IT support with agency IT contractor.
• Insure all IT issues are addressed in a timely manner based on level of urgency
• Work with Office Manager to make recommendations to senior management regarding IT needs
RequirementsCandidate must have excellent communication skills including written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills including a working knowledge of the latest technology and software, be self motivated and able to manage priorities under limited supervision.
Education Requirements: Associates or higher degree or nearing College Graduation from an accredited school with concentrated Coursework Computer Information Technology or related area.