Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT Help Desk InternUS Toy
Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
IT/Computer Systems InternEagle group
Part-Time – IT Paid InternshipBookmark This
Community Workforce Solutions, Inc.
3011 Falstaff Road
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Workforce Solutions, Inc. is seeking a candidate to work directly with the Office Manager and Agency IT Contractor to provide direct IT support. The position is a part-time paid internship position between 10 and 15 hours per week with the potential for more as needed.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Troubleshoot and repair computer systems and mobile devices, and provide back up support to agency IT contractor.
• Website Maintenance
• Respond to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive manner.
• Supports coordination of IT support with agency IT contractor.
• Insure all IT issues are addressed in a timely manner based on level of urgency
• Work with Office Manager to make recommendations to senior management regarding IT needs
RequirementsCandidate must have excellent communication skills including written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills including a working knowledge of the latest technology and software, be self motivated and able to manage priorities under limited supervision.
Education Requirements: Associates or higher degree or nearing College Graduation from an accredited school with concentrated Coursework Computer Information Technology or related area.