IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
Internship, IT and Web DevelopmentBD Electronics
PC Support / Network Support / Technology Help Desk:Bookmark This
12525 NE 7TH AVE
North Miami, FL
Posted: February 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a PC Support / Network Support / Technology Help Desk Intern for ACUMERICA, INC., you will receive an exciting hands-on opportunity that will allow you to build your IT hardware, software and networking skills along with interpersonal skills. You will get hands-on experience which will allow you to grow your expertise. You will have the opportunity to solve hardware and software problems, and interact with the people who need help resolving those problems. From setup peer to peer network, software installation, office set-up, Network mapping, virus removal, data backup and etc.
We welcome Intern's who are seeking college Credit!
Responsibilities• Hands on troubleshooting and repairing computers (PC/Server Netwrok, PCs, MACs, tablets, laptops)
• Consult with customers on computer issues and solutions
• Setup peer to peer network
• Window server installation
• Help the organization plan and promote technology related community events
• Set up and use QuickBooks and other firm approved technology software, tools
and information systems effectively for client accounts.
• Install Firewall and connect all devices on network
• Support computing connections of staff on network
• Update computing security policy and provide overview to staff
Requirements• High School Diploma and currently enrolled in university program in Information Technology degree focus Computer networking
• Computer networking (PCs and Macs) knowledge and skills
Windows OS and MS office product skills
• Must have some knowledge and background in the following:
• how computers work,
• hardware components and software installation,
• analyzing, trouble-shooting and solving computer hardware (PC's) and software problems,
• virus problems and other windows problems.
• computer networking,
• computer security.
• Must be able to communicate well and be able to talk technology to individuals who don't have a technology background.