IT/Computer Systems InternWhirlpool Corporation
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
IT Operations ManagerIclployalty
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
PC Support / Network Support / Technology Help Desk:Bookmark This
12525 NE 7TH AVE
North Miami, FL
Posted: February 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a PC Support / Network Support / Technology Help Desk Intern for ACUMERICA, INC., you will receive an exciting hands-on opportunity that will allow you to build your IT hardware, software and networking skills along with interpersonal skills. You will get hands-on experience which will allow you to grow your expertise. You will have the opportunity to solve hardware and software problems, and interact with the people who need help resolving those problems. From setup peer to peer network, software installation, office set-up, Network mapping, virus removal, data backup and etc.
We welcome Intern's who are seeking college Credit!
Responsibilities• Hands on troubleshooting and repairing computers (PC/Server Netwrok, PCs, MACs, tablets, laptops)
• Consult with customers on computer issues and solutions
• Setup peer to peer network
• Window server installation
• Help the organization plan and promote technology related community events
• Set up and use QuickBooks and other firm approved technology software, tools
and information systems effectively for client accounts.
• Install Firewall and connect all devices on network
• Support computing connections of staff on network
• Update computing security policy and provide overview to staff
Requirements• High School Diploma and currently enrolled in university program in Information Technology degree focus Computer networking
• Computer networking (PCs and Macs) knowledge and skills
Windows OS and MS office product skills
• Must have some knowledge and background in the following:
• how computers work,
• hardware components and software installation,
• analyzing, trouble-shooting and solving computer hardware (PC's) and software problems,
• virus problems and other windows problems.
• computer networking,
• computer security.
• Must be able to communicate well and be able to talk technology to individuals who don't have a technology background.