IT Pre-SalesCatalyst Data Solutions Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternMESA LABORATORIES
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
Pc TechnicianBookmark This
The Gadget Guys
9400 Livingston Ste 100A
Fort Washington, MD
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a computer and smart phone repair company. We are a community based small business located near the Washington National Harbor. We are looking for individuals to train that are new to the IT Career field, that need training to become a great technician.
Responsibilities* Perform Virus Clean Ups
* Carry out swap, replacement, re-installation as required resolving hardware and software related incidents.
* Testing of computers, laptops and cell phones
* Troubleshooting of operating systems
* Printer, scanner, tablet and hardwatre troubleshooting
* Align with 3rd party suppliers for hardware troubleshooting
* Installation and updating of desktops and laptops operating systems and other software
* Good Customer Service and Communication skills required, fluent in English
* A+ certification, or currently enrolled in an A+ program (preferred)
* Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
* Strong break/fix skills (preferred)
* Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
* Experience with the Window Operating System
* Experience with the Mac Operating system (not required, but preferred)
SkillsRequired - Windows 7, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Microsoft Office 2010, Network + Certified, A+ Trained