IT Intern (20170164)EnerSys
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
PHP Developer InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGetter.io is a Milwaukee, WI based start up company.
GETTER™ is the only digital marketing research platform which employs the use of Patent-Pending Personalytics™. Our service enables clients to closely monitor the effectiveness of their own cross-platform actions through the aggregation of various media, such as email, websites, social and even SMS and to compare the results of their actions to those of the competition in real-time. Using the patented persona-driven behavior intelligence, “Personalytics™”, the system emulates individuals using, accessing or interacting with various media. GETTER™ then uses that information to generate actionable data, recommendations and analysis of a business, allowing companies to make data driven business decisions and dramatically boost key business metrics for its clients.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for unpaid or referral college internship.
Responsibilities- Work with CEO, CTO and other team members daily
- Plan, schedule and execute coding; test and implement
- Provide input and ideas to help take the product to the next level
Requirements- Expert in PHP
- Solid JQuery Skills
- Working with SVN, Bitbucket or Source Control
- Experience with MySQL database
- Must have a passion for doing the amazing
- Understanding of CodeIgniter Framework (http://ellislab.com/codeigniter)
- Web Design Experience
- Deep understanding of MySQL queries (writing/optimizing)
- Knowledge in DOM, JSON or XML technology
- Experience with new web technologies and other programming language
- Personality, Jokes, Laughter, Smiles
SkillsRequired - MySQL, PHP, jQuery, HTML 5
Preferred - MySQL, PHP, jQuery, HTML 5, Node.js