Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Programmer, Coder, Web Apps Developer & SpecialistBookmark This
Little Extra Care LLC
1826 Poggi Street
Posted: July 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionis a tech savvy company that allows you to secure a high quality, reliable care giver with a few clicks.
ResponsibilitiesMain responsibility is to develop, modify and integrate new and/or existing web apps, website and mobile applications.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Read trade magazines and technical manuals, and attend conferences and seminars to maintain knowledge of hardware and software.
- Supervise and coordinate workers engaged in problem-solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
- Inspect equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
- Modify and customize commercial programs for internal needs.
- Answer users' inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, and cost comparison analysis.
RequirementsMust have the knowledge and skills of:
Custom Web Application
Codelgniter Framework, AjAX, JQuery, MySQL, XLM,