I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Programming International Internship *IN MALTA, EUROPE*Bookmark This
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternshipGuru helps undergraduates and graduates bridge the gap between university and employment, by providing specialised international internship programmes, which equip students with the perfect mix of work experience, personal development and cultural experiences.
ResponsibilitiesProgrammers may perform the following tasks:
• Assist systems analysts and designers in researching and documenting computer users’
• Analyse objectives and problems specified by analysts and designers
• Translate the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed programme specifications
• Prepare documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services workers
• Undertake programme design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements
• Supervise and report on the work of junior programmers
• Modify and document programme code to correct errors or to enhance a programme’• test the programmes and make amendments
• Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software for use by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers and computer operators.