Quality Assurance SpecialistStealz, Inc.
Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Information Security InternThe College Board
IT/Automated Test Engineer InternThe College Board
Information Technology Internships - Cloud, Big Data, OpenSource, RHEV, Health ITAEEC, LLC
Front Desk ReceptionistDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Intern - ITAndromeda Advantage Inc
PROGRAMMING/IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
123 NW 13th Street
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: March 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking student or seasoned web developer/programmer for paid internship.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Work on existing and new applications used on a day to day basis to increase work production and quality.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: .Net
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Knowledge in telphony, sip services, pbx systems, dialers, fax servers or related is a plus.
SkillsRequired - .NET
Preferred - CSS, PHP, HTML 5, Apex Programming, C++ Programming, Basic Programming