IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
Networking/Systems Technology / IT / Full Time Live in at Camp Great for F1 StudentsSummit Camp & Travel
IT/Computer Systems InternSPARE
Business Intelligence Developer InternBridepoint Education
Project ManagerBookmark This
Posted: August 05 2015
Company Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship may turn into a permanent role. We are a global organization with headquarters in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. This opportunity will provide support to our sites throughout the Americas.
Nyrstar is looking for a talented and self-directed Project Manager to join our fast-paced technology team to work as a liaison between various global departments, project stakeholders and business partners. This position will collaborate throughout the company, providing centralized coordination and oversight for all technology related projects and creative requests. The ideal candidate will act as the communications liaison between the engineers, stakeholders and business partners when necessary. The role will be responsible for project facilitation, creating necessary schedules and project database management. The Project Manager is expected to maintain a positive and collaborative working relationship with all parties. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, creative, organized with excellent verbal and written communication.
Responsibilities• Prioritize projects and provide timeline management across multiple departments
• Assist in maintaining a companywide project database
• Manage the traffic between various elements to include stakeholders, technology teams and business partners across various technologies and platforms
• Gather feedback and approval from key project stakeholders
• Ensure cohesiveness and standardization for all projects
• Field questions from stakeholders and support teams on product requirements
• Establish work plan, budget and staffing for each phase of project and manage resource requirements
• Assist in preparation of project status reports, including updated cost projections and schedules for project review