IT Pre-SalesCatalyst Data Solutions Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternMESA LABORATORIES
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
Project Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntersog is a custom software development company focused on mobile and web solutions. Utilizing both open source and proprietary technologies, to date we have delivered over 300 iTunes apps and 100+ in Google Play. Based in Chicago, IL with 5 global offices and over 150 enthusiastic experts, Intersog's credentials cover the spectrum including back office enterprise initiatives, IoT solutions, transaction sites, brand engagement and much more!
Looking for an enthusiastic intern that wants to learn about Project Management and becoming a Scrum Master!
• Learn the tools and process steps required to coordinate internal resources, task assignments, auditing and reviews
• Help keep an eye on project activities to facilitate that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Learn about how the projects are scoped, estimated, executed and delivered
• Learn the art of creating a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Get involved with client meetings and internal team meetings
• Gain exposure to risk management techniques that minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering, high GPA
• Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile technologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office