Accounts Receivable / ARSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Wordpress Developer (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
IT Security InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Application Support EngineerInsynQ
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
ReceptionistSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
PROOFREADING AND TRANSLATIONS (Cologne, Frankfurt or Stuttgart, Germany)Bookmark This
Posted: August 20 2015
Company Location: Cologne, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an internationally known translation agency working with native speakers from all over the world. Please visit our website at www.lingua-world.de for further information. I would like to seize the opportunity and inform you that we are welcoming translation/proofreading students from all over the world to an internship at our principal office in Cologne Stuttgart, and Frankfurt, Germany. We are happy to give students the opportunity to make their first practical experience in the translation business, so we are now offering internships again.
- Proofreading and quality control of translations from and into a foreign language
- Technical evaluation of translation services
- Smaller translations from German into your native language (and vice versa)
- Maintaining terminology databases (for example, creation of translation memories using the tools SDL Trados WinAlign and / or SDL MultiTerm 2009 after previous introduction)
- Internet research using appropriate reference
- You study a language-related degree program (Translation, English, Roman languages, etc.) and want or have to gain professional experience in the translation environment
- You have good to very good knowledge of German
- You are familiar with handling Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are motivated and a team player and work conscientiously and independently
- Insight into the work of an international translation agency
- Improvement of your language skills and the opportunity to gain experience in translating texts from different fields of expertise (mainly marketing, economics and finance, technology, medicine and tourism)
- Training in dealing with the CAT-tool Trados and others