Web Design InternshipSuperInterns.com
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Web DeveloperLife for Love LLC
IT Software DeveloperHelpific
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer Systems InternAECOM Technology
QA Tester (Manual)Bookmark This
Startup Code Works
Posted: January 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a custom software development company we help startups launch their online and mobile apps. Project range from big data and data analytics to social media applications across multiple business domains including finance, healthcare, business intelligence and others.
We are looking for an individual to fill the position of Manual QA Tester.
The person filling this job will be an extremely bright, articulate, and accomplished problem solver, capable of troubleshooting complex software application problems. They must be able to provide both preventive actions to avoid similar future problems, and to suggest innovative workarounds in order to resolve existing problems.
RequirementsThe Manual QA Tester will work in the development environment, which is defined by iterative releases and a rapid release cycle driven by a team-centric “Scrum” development approach.
• Proven previous Quality Assurance work experience of at least 2 years
• Experience using tools that facilitate QA
• Exceptional logic and problem solving skills
• Used to working with bug-tracking systems (finding, reporting and managing bugs)
• Good level of English (both written and spoken)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team, or by yourself depending on the tasks at hand
• Knowledge of databases and particularly SQL
• Experience writing test plans for new product features, executing test plans, reporting software bugs, reproducing problems reported by customers, and verifying software bug fixes from development
• Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and identify existing or potential issues.
• Create and maintain testing deliverables based on user requirements and technical specifications.
• Tests software in accordance with established quality standards prior to implementation to ensure proper operation and free from critical defects.
• Communicate testing progress, test results, and other relevant information to scrum team.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
• Degree in technical field or relevant work experience.
SkillsRequired - QA Engineering
Preferred - SQL, JIRA