eCommerce online system InternTopco Design
CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
DPoint Group is looking for interns in WEB DEVELOPMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Intern, IT Help Desk AnalystPUMA North America INC.
SEO SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
IT/Computer Systems InternUnited Technology
SAP S4(Simple Finance on HANA) - Training and placement Session Starts On 02/25/2017TekTaurus Education
Front-End Developer InternWREVEL
Ruby on Rails Developer (Only "CPT" followed-up by "OPT" candidates)Bookmark This
USM Business Systems
Posted: June 19 2015
Company Location: Chantilly, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProject specific work requirements
• Hands on Ruby on Rails development
• Should have hands on working with Web services based on REST.
• Hands on experience in Object oriented programming and Design.
• Must understand security aspects of Web Development.
• Ability to estimate development and testing efforts and guide the technical team
ResponsibilitiesRole and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the project manager on the teams programming tasks.
• Review code developed by the others in the team and guides the team to deliver high quality code with least defects.
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized source code.
• Create and document software tools required by other developers.
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
• Own technical design documentation of modules.
• Work independently.
• Continuously learn and improve skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
• Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working, or the intended audience, is valuable.