I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Ruby on Rails Developer (Only "CPT" followed-up by "OPT" candidates)Bookmark This
USM Business Systems
Posted: June 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProject specific work requirements
• Hands on Ruby on Rails development
• Should have hands on working with Web services based on REST.
• Hands on experience in Object oriented programming and Design.
• Must understand security aspects of Web Development.
• Ability to estimate development and testing efforts and guide the technical team
ResponsibilitiesRole and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the project manager on the teams programming tasks.
• Review code developed by the others in the team and guides the team to deliver high quality code with least defects.
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized source code.
• Create and document software tools required by other developers.
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
• Own technical design documentation of modules.
• Work independently.
• Continuously learn and improve skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
• Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working, or the intended audience, is valuable.