CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
Looking for TECH savvy IT student part timeAmerican West Aircraft Corporation
VASE Construction IT/Computer Systems InternVASE Construction
IT TechnicianUCP of Central Florida
Website Design InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
IT Solutions InternReliance Technologies Inc.
Information Technology Internship - Deloitte GlobalDeloitte Global
SALES INTERN - SAP/ITBookmark This
VKNETWOKS IT SOLUTIONS
Posted: July 21 2015
Company Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionObjective of this role is to increase the sales productivity of the NA regions by supporting demand generation programs and sales activity through SAP Partner Portal. The candidate will work closely with VKN Account Executives helping them establish contacts and meetings within the customer base. The candidate will communicate the new SAP message to customers and prospects in written communications, proposals, over the phone, and in meetings.
* Prospecting decision makers at customers and net new targets
* Identifying new customer opportunities and securing meetings
* Helping develop pipeline through various communications including email, phone and attending events
* Undertaking research to identify prospects, solutions to position and selling motions
* Running SAP Portal reports to undertake white spacing activities and find new selling opportunities
* Participate in the account team meetings
* Generate using SAP Virtual Agency and Distribute Marketing Co-laterals to potential customers
RequirementsSkills / Competencies
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Outgoing and sales driven
Able to work independently with limited direction and guidance
Organized and detail oriented
Interest in software
Knowledge of social media tools and social selling
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Previous experience in sales is preferred
Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA degree program which is applicable to the position or candidates must be a recent graduate. OPT students are encouraged to apply for this role.