CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
DPoint Group is looking for interns in WEB DEVELOPMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Intern, IT Help Desk AnalystPUMA North America INC.
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternUnited Technology
SAP S4(Simple Finance on HANA) - Training and placement Session Starts On 02/25/2017TekTaurus Education
Salesforce Quality Assurance (QA) InternBookmark This
5410 Newport Drive Suite #36
Rolling Meadows, IL
Posted: August 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBiznusSoft is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Salesforce project team. The Quality Assurance Analyst’s role includes a strong understanding of testing best practices while focusing on the execution of system implementation. This position will also be actively involved in user-acceptance test plans and assisting with ongoing system support.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to learn and build a career using the Salesforce software. Candidates should be able to spend around 20 hours a week working at our Rolling Meadows, IL office. The internship will be paid.
BiznusSoft is a SaaS company established in 2013 with a vision to provide maintenance free business solutions to companies worldwide. BiznusSoft provides innovative business solutions in Field Service, Human Capital Management, and Finance. Our solutions are seamlessly integrated with each other to give you access to a one stop shop of business applications.
Responsibilities- Work closely with product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Ability to execute functional test scripts and testing scenarios from business requirements
- Execute system integration and user-acceptance test plans
- Work with other testing resources, communicating the status of testing activities and providing testing results
- Follow processes that ensure all tests are conducted and documented according to the agreed upon standards
- Report issues/bugs and provide necessary supporting documentation
- Validate training materials and process change documents
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency of current testing practices
Requirements- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and/or Background in Salesforce or ERP preferred
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team. Ability to multi process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
SkillsRequired - Technical
Preferred - Testing, Requirements Analysis, Quality Assurance, Business Requirements, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Issue Resolution, IT, Software Testing, Issue Management, Requirements Traceability, QA