Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
Hack For Baltimore
Posted: May 20 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreated in response to the social unrest in Baltimore City, Hack4Baltimore unites web developers, designers, and other technologists to build solutions for social organizations that work directly with city residents.
Our company is deeply rooted in civic and social justice engagement. If you want to make the world a better place---one website at a time this company is for you! As a marketing/intern you will work closely with management to learn the principles of inbound marketing, project management, and client solicitation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, B2B Sales
Preferred - WordPress