IT/Computer Systems Internyum yum donots
IT Networking Computer Systems Set up and AssistanceSummit Camp & Travel
Web Design via Word PressPerspicuous Media Corporation
IT InternshipGreenpeace USA
Software Engineer Internship at WinItWinIt
IT/Computer Systems InternWhirlpool Corporation
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Make a Career in Sap - Sap Abap role for FreshersBookmark This
2540, Route 130 North, Suite 118A,
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSAPSOL Technologies Inc, is looking for SAP ABAP candidate for their in-house projects which are related to worldwide SAP clients in different countries where their client operates internationally. Want to learn how SAP Implementation is performed, join us.
This project requires training in ABAP coding, design, testing and implementation.
• Candidates with experience do not apply as this project is for candidates who want to gain experience in SAP projects.
• Interested candidates please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Training in ABAP development experience. With ability to use dialog programming, user-exists, ALV, BADI's
• Knowledge of RFC's and other SAP development tools. Knowledge on both R/3 4.7 and ECC6.
• Able to participate in designing and coding Custom ABAP solutions as well as leveraging standard SAP functionality
• Ability to code in ABAP with best practices and in requirement with Functional consultants in the team.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to work individually as well as multi-disciplinary team.
• Will learn the software development life cycle and how to perform analysis, design and development activities in accordance with different development methodologies.
• Superior written and oral communication skills are essential. Assume ownership of assignments, completing commitments on time.