SAP ConsultantsBookmark This
Posted: June 21 2016
Company Location: Santa Clara, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for SAP consultants in the SAP FICO, MM, SD, HCM, ABAP, Basis, BI/BW to implement the project. Please note that this is not a training program and you must be already trained in the area. Candidates with experience, who are senior and currently employed do not apply as this project is for candidates who want to gain experience in SAP projects.
• Must be trained in their respective domain.
• Must not have more than 1 year experience.
• Preparing for Certification examination in their domain.
• Be able to communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Conduct requirement gathering workshops and document functional design documents.
• Configuration and integration of respective modules as per blueprint.
• Develop test strategy and document test results.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues for cross-functional areas.
• Develop support model and monitor support tickets.
• Provide support and resolve help desk tickets.
• Hard Worker and self-starter.
This is not a paid program, any facility usage, administrative and other charges as applicable will have to be borne by the consultant. SAPSOL may deploy you at its client’s project upon successful completion of the program based on performance. The financials for project deployment are as mutually agreed and based on client agreed rate.
We encourage all those sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a career breakthrough to apply for this project program. Should you be interested in making a career in SAP as a seasoned consultants, please contact us.